Nicander’s curo360 product suite offers a fully scalable and configurable information management system. It provides the building blocks from which modules can be integrated and configured to support your operational needs and deliver your goals, objectives and outcomes. It connects systems and sensors to provide a holistic management view and supports effective data exchange to support informed decision making and improved management services. Clients can utilise one, more, or all of the modules below making curo360, a flexible solution which can be used on a local, regional or national basis.
- curoEvent – an incident and event management product offering solutions for intuitive, effective and safe traffic control
- curoAsset – an Asset Management product offering a web map view. Assists with inspections, asset valuation and monitoring
- curoFault – a web interface and mobile app makes the monitoring and management of faults easy
- curoResource – management of human resources and a help to operational teams
- curoService – works order/task management
- curoReport – report management – payment calculations, warranty management, KPIs, journey times
- curoPredict – data analytics, modelling and forecasting
curo360 – A 360 Degree View
curo360 delivers a fully integrated information management system which can be ‘plugged in’ to legacy schemes providing a 360 degree, super-supervisor, view over all features. This multi-layered system balances different types of objectives across organisations and radically improves the outputs of information management services.
By integrating subsystems and devices into a single platform, curo360 is able to unify the way information is managed. Creating a single view enables operators and managers to effectively manage tasks providing users with high levels of decision support.
It delivers information focused on the specific user’s needs through dashboard and reporting services and provides a comprehensive decision support facility, bringing information from multiple systems together into a single platform and tool. The automation of many services allows users and managers to better monitor and control assets and systems , and deliver information to all parties. curo360 optimises the use of client configuration to enable specific business processes and operational procedures to be easily defined and changed.